Sunday, December 30, 2012

WHAT THE HECK????

Hi,all....
This is my first update after a long time i'm M.I.A............
Hmm.....things had been difficult...
You know...student life..sometimes friends that we met there are not actually will be our everlasting  friends... I'm not an outcast,but also i'm not an anti-social person....
I'm friendly,i guess.........but i just wanna share my thought about this "friends" relationship...

This is what i thought........................
Some of the individual only came for me if they're in needs...For an example if they dont know the answer for the assignment..but the horrible things is when we do the group task.....so not participate...so silent...not even a worthy opinion are voice out...just me and my other friends......you want the marks...but you dont want to give your contribution...just what the heck...

But you know what...those type of people would not stay to one job because they cannot be under pressure...just depends on other people,they will stuck there until the end..........

No trust from your employer..
No achievement or recognition from your employer......
All because of your incapability to accomplish anything.....
Its not hard to be at the bottom but it will take your whole life to be at the top and if you at the top, i'm sure it would not last if you still not improve yourself..........

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered By Blogger